Pattern Picture:
Woven version:
(I am pulling the pockets out a bit which is why it looks so wide - it is a very flattering dress, I promise! The other views all came out blurred and I am too lazy to take them again.)
FBA/sleeve amendment for woven version:
(Err, yes, this is messy pattern work)
My (test) version front in knit fabric:
My (test) version side:
Review with FBA comments on Patternreview, as usual.
With bulldog clip:
Width added/FBA for knit (test) version:
The two versions are reviewed separately on Patternreview.com.

Saw this on Pattern Review and love it. You did a fabulous job. Going to put this one on my list. TFS
ReplyDeleteVery cute! I wasn't sure this one needed an FBA due to all the gathering in front. You could just not pull it up as tightly. I have the pattern but haven't made it yet. Thanks for the helpful hints.
ReplyDeleteI love your reviews- thanks for the info on this one.
ReplyDeleteI'm about to make this pattern in a woven fabric and will need to make a FBA and then manage to draw in the fabric: big boobs, small ribcage, worst combo ever. So I very much appreciate your review and photos. Thank you!
ReplyDelete