This is *fabulous* on you! When I made this skirt, I eliminated the bows, as sad as that made me. But I just can't wear it like that. :) But on you, it is wonderful!!
Fabulous! You have really inspired me to do this pattern that kept nagging at me. I'm thinking a tropical weight grey wool, black knit top, boots.
This is fabulous! I so wish I had bought this pattern while it was current :(
This is *fabulous* on you! When I made this skirt, I eliminated the bows, as sad as that made me. But I just can't wear it like that. :) But on you, it is wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous! You have really inspired me to do this pattern that kept nagging at me. I'm thinking a tropical weight grey wool, black knit top, boots.
ReplyDeleteThis is fabulous! I so wish I had bought this pattern while it was current :(
ReplyDelete